- Read 25 books of varying genres (also: read more Sci-fi, Classic, Russian novels etc. and non-fiction books)
- Exercise more & try new activities e.g Yoga, Pilates, Yolates, etc.
- Play at least 1 sport (Badminton) once in a while.
- Quit eating pork.
- Update wardrobe (add more girly clothes, add minimal amount of indie clothing lol)
- Learn how to sew.
- Improve my ~piano & guitar skillz~
- Find a job and try not to quit that job :p
- Save a lot of money.
- Grow my hair and change my hairstyle before summer.
- Lose 40 lbs (I may or may not be kidding)
- Keep my GPA up up up!
- Make my well anticipated exodus (lol… moving to Burnaby). Hopefully that works out as planned ;_;
- Make more friends by being more friendly.
- Project 365
- BAKE SOMETHING
Notes: a) I already quit eating pork since November I believe? b) I’m thinking of attending Bikram Yoga classes once in a while c) I still don’t have a badminton buddy (guess I’ll have to ask my mom)
d) I really want to learn how to sew, but I don’t know where to start. I think I’m going to buy plain shirts (or thrifted shirts) and embellish them with ribbons, etc. Not sure if that’s a good start though. Is that too advanced or anything?
e) I just want to be more creative so I think I’m gonna try a lot of DIY projects this year! ;3
f) I hope you follow my 365 tumblr =p
- January: Went back to school after a year, lightened my hair for the first time, started eating healthy.
- February: Forever21′s grand opening at the mall. First time I ever updated my wardrobe on my own. Lol~
- March: Shopped online a lot & got scammed on ebay.
- April: First time I ever tried getting bangs, Got introduced to Sephora (yes, way too late. I was already 19)
- May: Started using make-up, started working at a Korean fastfood & quit the job after barely 2 weeks =p
- June: Reading addiction restarts
- July: Went to church camp, Parents came back, Bye bye Harry Potter
- August: Hosted summer BBQ party, Met a blogger, Jessica.
- September: Started volunteering at the Thrift Store, Started working again as a student assistant
- October: First year =p, Worked at a Halloween store for almost a month,
- November: Turned 20, Dressed up as a cat, Quit pork, Met Chuck Palahniuk
- December: Spent Christmas at River Rock, Left the Thrift Store
2011 was awesome :)
I formatted this blog entry in a really random way. Lol, sorry!
I’ll be back in the middle of the week to share you my Christmas video + simple DIY projects I plan to do! Ta-ta for now!